Sunday, May 3, 2009

The EXTRA Cool Factor About Los Angeles

Whenever I've traveled to Los Angeles, the main reason is to visit my brother (Jason). Although, my trip out there last week was primarily to Photograph for SWOOP magazine, hanging out with Jason was a VERY close second. While I was there (actually Hermosa Beach), I took some photos of Jason and today we found out they will also be published in the next issue of SWOOP Magazine. Here are a few of my favorites from my shoot with my brother and a personal snapshot of he and I hanging out! BTW, to Dad and Jason - let's give kudos for the fact that "what happened in Paris stayed in Paris" and no repeat incidents in L.A. ... something to celebrate! I had a blast out there - Thanks Jason!

Remember: "He's a lover not a fighter... but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas! ;)