Thursday, April 30, 2009

SWOOP Magazine Cover Shoot

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being on the beaches of Los Angeles to photograph volleyball player, Morgan Beck for the cover of SWOOP Magazine. Our photo shoot took place at the very hip Shade Hotel in Manhattan Beach. We had the entire roof top pool and deck to ourselves ("ourselves" meaning everyone involved in the shoot)! The overall production went extremely smooth, everyone was really laid back, fun and we had a great time with perfect weather and lighting! BTW, I have to give special props to the girl who held the reflector - you rock!!! ;)

SWOOPS Motto is "Work Hard, Play Often"... I like that, maybe that will be my new FB status?

Anyway, here's some of the photos. I'm not posting the cover image, I'll share that when it's officially released in a few weeks (but I know you'll love it!) ENJOY!!!