Monday, April 6, 2009

Wing Haven Gardens Bridal Shoot

Below are some of my favorite images from Friday's Bridal Shoot at Wing Haven Gardens here in Charlotte. I was able to work with Darren Casse of D&J Photography and Stylist Craig Ross for this shoot. It was a great opportunity to work with a stylist on a shoot because it gives a photographer more time to focus on the camera, lighting and several of aspects of shoot while the stylist can set poses and give some creative ideas of what looks good at specific location. I learned a little more about Charlotte and another of the many beautiful venues here in the city. The bride was gorgeous, she had a beautiful smile and overall fun to photograph! We had great weather and the setting was simply perfect! I used a few new (to me) actions with the colors, I think it turned out really nice -enjoy!

<