Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Need Your VOTE... On a New Logo for 360 Studios Photography

In light of being new to Charlotte, I've decided it's time for a new image and branding for 360 Studios Photography. With that, I've commissioned the amazing Brent Holloman to create and design a new logo.

At this point in the logo creating process, I'm torn between two very similar concepts and would love to get the opinion of friends, family, clients and even random blog watchers. To the right of this page you can place your vote on the concept you like best! *** The colors you see are NOT going to be the final product (that's the next step) AND "Jennel" is not my real signature Brent's having to work with a not so great preliminary version of something I sent (sorry Brent, the original should be there by tomorrow).

Please vote to help me decide on a concept to move forward with! Thank you!

Here are the 2 logos I'm looking at:

Concept A (Blue)

Concept B (Orange)