Saturday, March 21, 2009

Charlotte & The Velvet Nights

Last night I started working with Terrill Hinson from THE Velvet Nights. What a great experience covering fabulous venues at the Epicenter here in Charlotte! I was able to meet several really cool and interesting people as well as find my way around some of the hottest nightlife in my new town. It's seems most people I've met out here have relocated from somewhere else in the country and love Charlotte as much as I do! These are just a few pics from last night, I only used the 20mm lens last night and it worked well especially when it was crowded (SUITE was EXTRA TYTE!)

Next Friday, The Velvet nights will present APHRODISIAC an extremely HOT Swimwear & Designer Fashion Show at Whiskey River. I've heard they'll have magicians, Hula Dancers, Red Carpet entry for All, A Press Wall (fun pics) and overall a great time with rockin' music and dancing! I can't wait to meet more locals and capture photos of people enjoying the good times this city has to offer!!!