Monday, February 2, 2009

20mm for 20 Days - Day #5

The moving process is ALWAYS a huge hassle and this time it has been the worse move I've ever experienced. The movers packed my computer and some electronics I need (and that's just a small tip of "accidents" I've encountered with this first half of the move). I can't wait to see what happens on the other end... I'll share the entire story when I get my computer back!

For now, I'm still using the 20mm and getting some fun shots (sorry I can't share them yet). I thought for a few minutes my camera had been packed in the truck and I had a "mini stroke" then quickly found I had hidden it in the food pantry, away from boxes.

The good news is, I've have great friends helping me in various ways and I will never be able to repay them for their generousity! I'm a lucky girl...