Saturday, February 14, 2009

20mm for 20 Days - Day #17...


Yes it's been over two weeks since I last Blogged and knowing that, I must admit it may be a while before I get in a routine of blogging and posting photos. I've been trying to settle in to my new home and city however, like with many things in life, unexpected obstacles sometimes appear and they have to be dealt with immmediately, this is what I'm faced with right now. So, without boring readers/viewers with my life complications, I'll just give an update in my world of photography...

This week the WPPI conference is being held in Las Vegas, I should be there, but I didn't plan in advance and now I feel like I've missed my review before a final exam. On the bright side, I did learn that the women from "Love Affair" are hosting another conference this summer so I will make up for my absence at WPPI with a week of a "Love Affair". Okay, I just had to get that off my mind!

Finally, the 20mm for 20 Days Experience: I've truly enjoyed using only this lens and "forcing" myself use it and learn what I like about it. Over the past few weeks, between packing, unpacking, traveling, etc., I've had the opportunity to meet new people, hang out and say goodbye (for now)to close friends and spend time with family. All of these occasions have given me the chance to experiment and play around. So here is some of what I've captured, enjoy!