Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bad, Bad, Blogger!

I've been so busy planning travel and events for the summer, I have gotten very far behind in my blogging! The good news is I have some great stuff coming up to share so I can't wait to post starting next week!

In the meantime, I want to share some cool websites and products I've been introduced to:

Travelpod.com - Here you can BLOG your travels and make it available for family and friends to read about your travel experiences and see your current pics.

Couch Surfing - Want to get a REAL local feel in a city you're traveling to? This "couch surfing" experiment is for those who are open to sharing their homes and staying in others. But the payoff is getting an experience in the true lifestyle as a local in a city your visiting. BONUSES: The best kind of tour guides EVER - locals know the secrets of where to go and what to do that most tourists won't AND you could leave the city with new friends from around the world!!! Just check it out.


This Travel search site ROCKS! I found some crazy cheap European flights thru CheapOair. Nice!

And, my Father recently moved to Mexico and although I thought communication was going to be difficult, it turns out the Magic Jack is working out very well AND IT'S FREE for us to talk! (A really low annual fee does apply)!

Lastly, the new updated iPhone will be available beginning this Friday! I'm a TOTAL mac fan and ITCHING to get that phone... Do you think I'll have to wait in line to get it on Friday?